Researching vending machines for your company can be a challenging task. That’s why USA Vending Services is happy to provide this FAQ as a resource tool for businesses interested in our top quality vending services.
What service area does USA Vending Services support?
- We offer vending services throughout South Florida
How much do vending machines cost?
- USA Vending Services provides all vending machines and services for free. The machines are installed, stocked with products and serviced/maintained all at no cost.
What is Full Service Vending?
- It is our goal to be the best customer service company in the vending business. We full service all of our vending machines. This means we manage every conceivable facet of your vending program. We take care of everything. We understand that your time is very important. Leave the vending to us.
What are the requirements to place a beverage machine?
- In order for a beverage machine to work in a business USA Vending Services requires at least 25 employees or a high amount of customer traffic.
What are the requirements to place a snack machine?
- Unlike sodas, snacks have a much shorter shelf life. It is important that the snack machine does enough volume so the products do not spoil. The bigger the office the better when it comes to snack vending. We require at least 50 employees before we will place a snack vending machine. Also, because the bulk of vending revenue is derived from the soda machine, it is often difficult to find a vending operator to place a snack machine without also handling the beverage vending on site as well.
What types of vending machines are available?
- As far as beverage machines are concerned, we have both bottle (20oz) and can (12oz) machines. We also have a variety of snack machines available.
What do the vending machines look like?
- USA Vending Services offers vending machines in various sizes that fit most locations. All vending machines are attractive, newer, top-of-the-line-models.
What sizes of vending machines are available
- The most standard soda vending machine measures 72″x39″x33″. However, if the machine is going to be placed inside an enclosure it is best to allow for 80″x45″x40″. These dimensions take in consideration the space for the door opening as well as room in the back of the machine for the plug-in and the need for air movement for the compressor.
Where should you install or place your vending machine?
- The specific locations may vary depending on the type of business you have, but the goal is always the same: place the beverage machines in locations that will receive the most foot traffic and in areas that will be the most profitable.
When you sign up for USA Vending Services free vending services, we send out a representative to survey your business. Our vending service professional will determine the best locations and how many vending machines should be installed.
How long does it take to install the vending machines and what is the process?
- It takes about 15 business days to have your vending machine installed and filled. USA Vending Services process for vending machine installation is simple and seamless.
Step 1: Call us at 954-274-2349 or submit your Contact information.
Step 2: We will schedule an appointment for our representative to come meet with you.
Step 3: A representative will meet with you and determine the best location at your business to place a
vending machine, verify that you have the correct electrical outlets and go over product selection with
Step 4: The vending machines will be delivered shortly after they are ordered
What does a soda cost from the vending machine?
- The cost of the product in the vending machines is different depending on products selected. Pricing for soda machines are based on what the Coke and Pepsi bottlers set for their national vend rates.
What products do you have available in the vending machines?
- We have a variety of products available in the vending machines. Please look at our Vending page for more information.
How do you deal with repair and refill issues?
- A variety of things can go wrong with vending machines. USA Vending Services is always prepared for the worst-case scenario. We have a staff of vending service specialist on call to assist you and make sure your vending machines are always functioning properly. We take proactive preventative measures to ensure that your vending machines are working year round. Any time a vending machine is broken or runs empty, USA Vending Services revenue is being lost. That’s why it is important to have a service department that is well managed, detail oriented and willing to do the follow up necessary to correct any problems that may come up.
Please contact us at 954-274-2349 if you experience a problem with your vending machine. We respond within 24 hours.
What if someone loses money in the vending machine?
- USA Vending Services will reimburse any money that is lost in the vending machine.
What if my vending machine is vandalized?
- Vending machine vandalism can happen and is usually a temporary situation. Choosing the best location for the vending machines can prevent vandalism. USA Vending Services prefers indoor vending machine placements. Indoor locations are better monitored. There is a significantly less likelihood of a vending machine being vandalized at an indoor location. If your machine is vandalized, you will not be held responsible for any damaged equipment or lost money. USA Vending Services reserves the right to remove vending machines if vandalism continues to be an issue. Before we place a new vending machine at your property, we would ask that you find a better location or take steps to correct the problem.
What happens if I need to move my vending machine?
- In some cases, vending machines may need to be moved for building remodeling. Whatever the circumstance, we ask that you notify us of a vending machine move as soon as you can. Please contact us at least 10 days in advance of the date you need to have the vending machine moved. This is because we need to have the product removed before the vending machines can be moved.
How often should the vending machines be refilled?
- Vending machines should always have sodas to vend. Anytime a vending machine runs empty, money is lost. Many vending companies place their vending machines on a generic refill schedule that is not adequate. The usage on every vending machine fluctuates throughout the seasons. The most important season in vending is the summer. If the vending machines are not on the correct refill schedule for the summer, much of the year’s revenue will be lost. At USA Vending Services we understand that no two locations are the same and that each vending machine deserves our individual attention. We cater the refill scheduling of each vending machine to meet the needs of your business.
What are the electrical requirements for a soda machine?
- Most soda vending machines run on 115 volts at about 10.5 amps. Most commercial grade three prong outlets will be acceptable to power a vending machine. Power consumption tends to run about 3.1 – 4.4 kWh/day for the lighting and 3.5 – 4 kWh/day for the refrigeration. The power consumption can vary depending on if the machine is placed outside or other extreme environment.
What products should go in the machine
- It is very important that the correct vending machine products are placed in the machine. USA Vending Services will work with you to make sure that you have the product selection that suits your business the best.